About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday, 5 November 2010

Bentley Bear Christmas

Here are two more Christmas cards I made recently with the free gift inside Cardmaking & Papercraft. Bentley Bear Chipboards. :) I must say, this is the first ever time I have gone about making a card with free products from a magazine, and I'm quite pleased with the results.

Here are the two cards..

This card was published in issue 87 of Cardmaking and Papercraft


**********************************
This one I plan on entering into the Wild Orchid Challenge - 'A Classic Christmas'


If anyone would like a list of the supplies I used please feel free to ask. :)

I'll be back with another card for another challenge in a few moments! :) I just need to go stir my soup :)

xo

1 comment:

  1. These cards are so precious! I love those bears!
    Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this time around!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews