About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday, 12 June 2011

Sneak Peaks!! Christmas Sassys!! SECRET SANTA

Yesterday I promised I would have something special to share with you today if you kept your eyes peeled.. well.. I won't hold you in suspense any longer..

Please meet SECRET SANTA!! One of the six new Christmas stamps for Simply Sassy. She and her friends will be available from Funky Kits very soon! There will be previews all this week over on the Sassy Blog - so make sure to check back each day in the lead up to our blog hop on the 18th!! I'm freakin' EXCITED!! What a treat we have for you!


I have coloured this beauty with Copics and PMs and fussy cut her out. I have paired her up with papers and adhesive die cuts from Basic Grey's Jovial collection. I have followed a sketch over at Wild Orchid Crafts. I am fairly new to both the challenge blog and the products.. but I gotta say I LOVE them. I must stop hoarding them so I thought I would break a few out to use on this card! :)


Alongside the WOC flowers I have used a few of my handmade clay doodads and some Basic Grey buttons. The tags are die cut using a die from PTI and stamped with some Whimsy Sentiments is SU! ink.

I would like to enter this card into these challenges:
× Crafty Hazelnut Christmas - Buttons
× Totally Gorjuss - Flower Power
× Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes
× Bah Humbug - Whateva!!
× Pixie Dust Studio - Let's Cool Down
× Wild Orchid Crafts - Sketch (see below)

Bevs-sketch-13c4f

I hope this has got your tastebuds tingling! One thing is for certain.. you will NOT be disappointed!! Peace. xo

10 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 24 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Lou, I can't wait to see all of the sneak peaks if this little stunner is anything to go by. An amazing card. Love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous, love your colouring and beautiful papers. Thank you for your nice comment on my card. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lou,
    Just Gorgeous!!! Love the gorgoeus image you've used, the dp's, the colour scheme is fabulous. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour and Good Luck.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant, I love her hair & the stripey socks & the way you gave her traditional Christmas colours but used background colours that are not. The splash of aqua by your flowers picks out the aqua spots in the circular image panel & I love the way you have scallops with pearls showing just part of the way round that same circular panel.
    Terrific & I like your interpretation of the sketch too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow lou ,fab card ,stunning colouring and gorgeous image ,thanks for joining us at the poodles parlour and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MA GAWD! She's is FABULOUS!! When I heard the xmas ones were coming out early I was so excited!! I haven't bought any yet cuz I'm afraid they would be my next new addiction and all my other stuff would get put aside but I think this xmas line will do it for me. LOL!! I love what you've done with the fur! So KA-UTE!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card, just love that image... yummy! Your flowers are stunning. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the image - fab card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful creation i lovely colours! Great image and georgeous details! Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs, Lena K

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews