About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 24 September 2010

Santa Claus is coming..

.. to town in 13 weeks time (Christmas Eve). I know its only September, but Christmas is BY FAR my favourite time of year.. aaand being a crafter means you've got to get in there early and start making Christmas cards when you can.. right?

I love Christmas for sooo many reasons its unbelieveable. Perhaps thee biggest reason, is.. that it is in the middle of winter. I LOVE autumn/winter. The dark mornings, defrosting your car in the freezing cold.. the dark nights, with artificial lighting lighting up your home, gales, snow, rain. I just love love love it, but I know its not everyones cup of tea, and me describing these things may make some people slightly sad, so moving on to a more positive note..

A CHRISTMAS CARD xD


How damn cute is he?! Finishing him off with that glitter was just the cherry on top of a perfect cake!! Ho Ho Ho indeed, and a very merry Christmas to you all. Lol!!

Supplies
Solid card stock: Bazzill - Kraft
Patterned Paper: BG - Eskimo Kisses
Stamp: Hero Arts - Small Variety Alphabet
Ink: SU! - Rose Red 
Tools: WRMK - Corner Chomper
Miscellaneous: White Gel Pen; Diamond Stickles

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews