About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 3 September 2011

Lil' Monster

I've got another little Pollycraft creation to share with you all today. Told ya I do a lot of work behind the scenes on DTs. New releases just make me all giddy :) I can't help myself, I gotta colour up the whole lot eventually, right?

By the time this post goes live I'll be at work. A long shift 9-6 today. But it's all money. I'm always shattered at the end of it though. Luckily I got a lot of crafting in on Thursday and Friday. Anywho..

I wanna introduce ya to..

 SWINGS AND SLIDES - LIL' MONSTER

Have you guys seen what the girls from Pollycraft have been making with this guy? Honestly. How could you deny that little face?!


Look at that HAT! Cutest thing ever or WHAT?! You can grab him from the Pollycraft Shop right HERE. He also has a friend called Lil' Kitty which you can find HERE - I'll be showing a card using this cutie next Saturday. So be sure to stop by for that.

I have coloured the whole image using ProMarkers - I'm sorry I can't tell you which ones, I made this card a while ago and totally forgot to make a record of the colours. *rolls eyes* I have used papers from MME Lime Twist Life of the Party collection. The strips of paper are all scraps from the more boyish colours in the pack. I'm all for using scraps! :)

This is one of my more simple layouts - right? No fussyness, just a gorgeous image and a simple sentiment. I have added embellishment, if you could even call it that, in the form of splatters from some Mud Pie glimmer mist.


Here is a shot of the inside of the card. Again using a strip of scrap (LOL!) and the same sentiment from the front. :) Perfect boy card, me thinks.

Enjoy your Saturday - whatever you're doing.

1 comment:

  1. fabulous card lou.love this image, he is so cute.great papers and design and i love the splatts :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews