About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Pastels

Evening.. almost morning. Early hours of. What's new?! Sorry I haven't been around much - I have missed a lot!! I know. Good news is I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Bad news is my laptop seems to be on it's last legs. The battery is totally pooped and the hole where my charger fits is totally loose - so my charger keeps falling out and cutting off the laptop - then when I go to turn it on again it takes like.. half an hour. I wish I was exaggerating. So obviously I've had trouble keeping up to date with everything and getting my cards for DTs in on time and stuff. Luckily all my boss ladies are nice girls! :)

Anyway, that isn't why you're here. You wanna see some cards right?! Well you might just be in luck. I've got two to share with ya today. I feel like I haven't blogged in freakin' ages. Probably because.. I haven't.

So first up is my card for the new challenge over at Pollycraft Monday.

Our lovely Joey wants to see..

SPRING HAS SPRUNG 

and here is my card using one of the gorgeous new Celeste Amberglow. :)


When you get a chance, head over to the challenge blog and take a look at what my awesome teamies have come up with to inspire ya! ;) You won't be disappointed.

*************************************************************

Next up (before I get a chance to waffle anymore.. I gotta get my ass to b-e-d).. 

I've got a little something I made.. just for me.. because I fancied it. It's nice to be able to do stuff like that now and again, I guess I should get off my laptop a little more often. It's amazing how much free time you have when you're not stuck on FB all day long.

I used, arguably, one of my fave ever digis.
It's one of the first ever Pinkettes from Tickled Pink Stamps.



I've coloured her up to play along with the new challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers this week. The amazing Vix wants to see Pastels. I used to really struggle colouring paler colours, but since the release of the new FlexMarkers from Letraset, it's a lot easier to achieve paler shades. :) Love how her jeans turned out.

That's it from me. Gonna test my luck and see if I can get on this piece of junk tomorrow morning to schedule a few more posts for through the week.

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful card!
    Love your coloring!!
    Thanks for joining us at PfP,
    hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic cards hun.i love the gorgeous images and siperb layouts and colours as always :D
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP too ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews