About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 13 June 2014

Travel Plans

Another week down.. sheesh. Can you even believe it?!

So I'm back with another one of these notebooks.. for the same girl as the CUPCAKE NOTEBOOK I created.. (*whispers* - she's addicted!!) but this time round it's for holiday planning!!


This is Wryn - Joy Ride from Tiddly Inks
teamed up with

I coloured everything up with my ProMarkers and FlexMarkers in bold, bright colours to match my papers from My Minds Eye. So fun! :) I tried out a new pink combo and I loved it.. but I didn't write it down. I am the worst. I know. LOL!!

Since the scene I created by placing stuff in MS Word took up so much space on the front of the notebook, I kept the rest of the design pretty simple. I created a couple strips for the worlds Travel and Holiday and used a word element from the patterned paper nearer the bottom to balance out the dark grey areas of the image.

Then I went to town with the froofroo. The usual culprits. I get tired of typing everything I used.. you guys know the score by now! ;)

.. and that was that. That's all from me for today. I'll be back soon with more paper-y goodness to share with you all. Never fear. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews