About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Congrats, It's a Girl!

Sorry it's been so quiet over here, again. I've been getting my Christmas on LARGE and have made over 30 cards this past week. I'm getting a little bit bored of the green and red (luckily I can throw some blue and purple into the mix) so I took a break on Saturday night to create this card for the new challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers today! 

Oh Baby!!


I used the adorable Pushchair stamp from Lili of the Valley for my card. I bought this cutie a while back, but this is the first chance I've had to get her coloured up. I need my wrists slapped! I stamped the image in Angel Pink ink from Memento. I really think this LOTV images lend themselves well to the no line colouring technique.

I wanted to keep the colouring pretty neutral with only a pop of colour (for girl or boy) on her little hat and baby grow. I wasn't 100% sure of the papers I wanted to use either (which is very unusual for me, I rarely colour an image without matching it to papers first) - although it just turned out that the pink I had chosen matched perfectly with First Edition - Bird Song papers.

That's all from me tonight! Better bury my head back into Christmas before I hit the hay! Thanks for stopping by. xx

1 comment:

  1. Love everything about this Lou! Gorgeous colouring and fab papers and embellies! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews