About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Blue Hair Envy

Goooood morning!

Time for a new challenge over at


Today, it was my turn to set the challenge theme.

I wanna see a colour combo of 

BLUE AND PURPLE.

Here's what I came up with using INKED PRETTY from Saturated Canary.


I printed this cutie at about 4.5" and went to town with all of that hair of hers.
I used Black, Petrol Blue, Marine, Turquoise and Duck Egg for her hair.

I layered a piece of purple card behind the image panel and added it to a 4.25"x5.5" card. 

Of course, I couldn't leave it there and had to add dots of liquid pearls and stickles. 

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you join in with the challenge.

If you're after more inspiration, please head over to the Passion for ProMarkers blog now! xo

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, love Jane XPFPDT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning lou.really love this colour combo and image and her hair is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews