About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 27 December 2010

Christmas Table Gift Boxes

I have had these Bo Bunny boxes since last Christmas - but I never got to use them last year.. So this year I decided to break three out and make gift boxes which served as table settings too. For Louise (me), Heather (my Mam) and Dave (my Mams boyfriend). I promised I would post some pictures, so here they are.





Oh, and this is one of the three bottles of cider I got to try, as I usually just have Woopecker or Strongbow, but that gets boring after a while. The three I tried were different varieties of fruit cider, yummy.


I have started making a few cards for the series of 'Christmas Crunch Sunday', so I will be making a start on those posts for the first one to go live on Sunday 2nd January 2011. Very excited!

Take care. xo

1 comment:

  1. ooh what lovely gift boxes,
    thanks for my comments on my top 10, the stamp is a gorjuss girlz suga nellie and i think she is called "sent with love" ?

    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews