About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 5 December 2010

LOTV Christmas

Hey all, I have two cards to share with you today, I made them through the week when my LOTV order arrived.
I went down the route of a 'girl' style card and a 'boy' style card using stamps from LOTV.


The stamps I used were Christmas Candle and James Bear - Deck the Halls. Coloured in with ProMarkers. Both images were inked around the edges with Old Photo Distress Ink. I used patterned paper from Basic Grey and My Minds Eye. The greetings are from a set by Hero Arts.

[Weather Update: We haven't had any new snowfall for almost two days now, and the temperature seems to be staying above freezing through the day - only just, so most of the icicles have melted, but the side streets are still very icy. We are expected to recieve some new snowfall within the next few days. Great.]

Hope you are all warm and well!! xo

1 comment:

  1. Fab cards Lou, I have got the Christmas Candle stamp and really enjoyed colouring her in, although not made her into a card yet and I love James Bear, he is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews