About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Pollycraft Challenges #116

Hey all, I'm gonna keep this real short and sweet, 'cause it's late, and I'm pooped. Oh, and Despicable Me is coming to an end and I want to be asleep within the next half hour at the most! LOL.

So this is my post for the new Pollycraft Challenge which was picked by our very own Mary J and went live on Monday. We want to see

SPOOKY GOINGS ON

Some of you may or may not know that I've got my second ever craft fayre this Saturday. It's Halloween themed and there will be fancy dress and trick or treating all happening. So I decided to make another little tag to add to my collection. It's such a shame that the UK don't make a big deal about Halloween - I don't know many.. if any people.. who send and receive halloween cards, so I went with something a bit less specific. Tags can be used for millions of things *short and sweet, Lou*

So here is what I came up with for the challenge this week..


Of course I had to use Luna, she just screams "awesome" to me. I decided to colour her in more subtle shades this time round - she looks so neat. Do those eyes remind you of anyone? Edward Cullen perhaps? Well.. that's the look I was going for. Not as honey golden as his, I'll admit!! But they look better IRL than on this picture - isn't that always the case?!

I added a sentiment from an Amy R set and some little "x" stitches made using a brown fineliner. Some bats in the top portion and some orange bakers twine complete this little project.

Once again, sorry I'm so late. I'd left my laptop charger at my boyfriends over the weekend, what a nightmare it has been. I now feel extremely lost and have a lot of things to be catching up on.

1 comment:

  1. fantastic tag lou.love the image and the doodled stitches and twine are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews