About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 14 September 2014

1st Birthday

Sunday, Sunday! *love*

Sundays are usually always set aside for crafting time. In between house work and getting ready for my week ahead at work of course (boring ironing). So I can't wait to get stuck in this afternoon.

Today I'll be working on a wedding card with a truck load of purple pearls, some eye candy for Little Miss Muffet Stamps and some of the new images released from That Craft Place. My replacement ProMarkers eventually arrived yesterday. Yipppeeee!!

This morning I'm sharing another commission with you guys. This time it was for a little boys 1st birthday! I went a little OTT with the embellishments on this card, for it being male themed and all. I still kinda like it.


I used some baby papers from Echo Park, as the lovely who ordered this card had requested these colours after seeing a notebook I had previously made with them. I added some Rock Candy Stickles to the 1 and 'Oliver' both of which I cut on the Cameo before leaving to dry and adding a few buttons and the usual froofroo. 

Off to tidy my bedroom/craft desk before I get stuck back in again! I always gotta start with a blank canvas. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews