About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 29 August 2011

Pollycraft Challenge #108 - *Felt*

Time for another challenge over at Pollycraft Challenge!! Excited?! I am.

Before I give you the deets.. who enjoyed our blog hop last week?! Was it not AWEsome?! Paula and the Team ROCK!! They've seriously blown-me-away!!

So, it's WINNER TIME!! The winner of LUNA BITTERFROST - GUITARS ROCK is..

Congratulations. If you wanna drop me an email I'll get it sent over to ya ASAP! :)

So.. this week we want to see..

FELT

on your creations. Unusual, right? FUN!!


Ahhhh, I just had to get Swings and Slides 'Deck The Halls' - All the Trimmings coloured up. She is adorable! I've coloured her in traditional colours with splashes on pink here and there to tie in with my patterned paper and card base. I have used Everybody Loves Christmas patterned paper from Echo Park alongside some yummy ribbon and bakers twine from The Ribbon Girl.


I have coloured her little nightdress in a rich red to match my felt embellishments. I created the flowers using a die from PTI and some red felt I've had lying around forEVA. The entire image has been coloured using ProMarkers and I've cut it out into a panel instead of the usual fussy cutting.


Here is a shot of the removable tag with a cute little sentiment from LOTV - it hasn't showed up too well in the picture, but it is readable! :)

I would like to enter this card into these challenges:
× Crafts 4 Eternity - Christmas Theme

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papercuts - Pink
Patterned Paper: Echo Park - Everybody Loves Christmas
Stamps/Digi: Pollycraft Digi Swings and Slides - Deck The Halls - All The Trimmings; LOTV - Sentiments
Ink: Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
Tools: Crop-a-dile
Embellishments: The Ribbon Girl - Red bakers twine; Parrot Green 9mm Spot Organza
Misc: brown fineliner; Stardust Stickles;

12 comments:

  1. Love felt flowers Lou! You've done a wonderful job with this cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Lou, love the little pull out tag. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lou. Lovely papers and I love the felt. Cute tag you've added too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lou! I love the sentiment and your felt flowers are fab!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its just adorable. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card lou.i love your vibrant mix of colours and the image and felt flowers are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooooo gorgeous Lou, there's so much to look at and I love the mix of colours you've used, perfect!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These flowers are a funky little touch on a cutesome card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bright colours !! great card, Thanks for joining us this week at C4E
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! Love all the layers.


    Sandy - 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Design Team
    http://inkingofyoutoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for picking me as the winner!!! Guitars Rock is absolutely the best image I could've won! :D I have emailed you, but I'm not sure if you've got it... :)
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews