About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 28 August 2011

Sentimental Sundays #70 - Back to School

Good morning Sunday! :) By the time this post goes live my mother and her partner will be on the way to the airport for their yearly holiday. I'll admit, Lou home alone for two weeks poses its dangers - but I'll be fineee! :) Means I actually get to have a lie in on my days off, I cannot WAIT!

Enough of the small talk. I wanna introduce you to the new challenge over at Sentimental Sundays this week. I know I've been slacking lately, but I think I'm finally settling into my work schedule and have eventually managed to get my time organised. Please forgive me.

So this week us sentimental fools want to see projects for

BACK TO SCHOOL

I decided to go all out and make a 'journal page' if you could even call it that. As soon as I seen the title for the challenge I had the PERFECT image in mind.. and then when my monthly kit from Sarahs Cards LTD popped through my door last week I also had the PERFECT sentiments to go with it.

So here it is..


I have coloured the image using ProMarkers and used papers from my monthly kit. I will list all supplies at the end. This cutie is called High School Student, she is a Simply Sassy and you can get her HERE at Funky Kits.

I apologise now for my horrendous hand writing, you don't need to tell me how bad it is, I get told on an almost daily basis from close friends and family.

Please head on over to the challenge blog now to see what can be won and looksie at what the other awesome ladies have got in store for ya this week.

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee - Hometown Summer
Stamps: Simply Sassy - High School Student; Waltzing Mouse - Dainty Doilies Large Set
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap; SU! - Temping Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Old Olive
Tools: SU! - Notebook Border punch
Embellishments: The Ribbon Girl - Black bakers twine; Bella BLVD Ciao Chip -Essential Asparagus and Pickle Juice
Colour: ProMarkers: Skin Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Baby Pink Hair Chestnut, Cocoa, Cinnamon Greens Marsh Green, Moss, Pear Green Pinks Carmine, Salmon Pink, Cocktail Pink, Baby Pink Blues Marine, Turquoise Yellows Mustard, Tulip Yellow, Buttercup
Misc: brown fineliner;
 
 


6 comments:

  1. this is stunning lou and the image is fab.great colours and design and your words are so true.how i wish i could back to school :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design hunny, beautiful image, enjoy all of those lie in hun. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Great coloring on the adorable image.

    Anniebee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous journal page Lou, love the image and fab design. Enjoy the lie in's hun.

    donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Lou. She's one of my fave SS girls and you've made a gorgeous design with her.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews