About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 11 August 2011

Tickled Pink Stamp Challenges #32 - Happy Haunts

Hey {PINK} fans!! Thanks for stopping by today. I won't be on the laptop at all today as it's my 21st so hopefully both this and my SOG challenge posts go live when they're supposed to. If not - I apologise! :( I'll get it sorted ASAP.

So.. have you been following the preview days this week over at Tickled Pink Stamps?! If not.. click HERE and get up to date with it all - you won't wanna miss out!!

The brilliant news for me is.. there are more Pinkettes!! Some BOYS have been introduced. There is Haunting Robot Timmy and Pirate Patrick!

Introducing Pirate Patrick..


HAHA!! Don'tcha love his facial hair and ALL of those buckles on his shoes!! <3

So over at Tickled Pink Stamp Challenges this week we want to see

HAPPY HAUNTS

The previews gave you a little clue, no?


I decided to make another easel card using my labels 10 nesties. Why the hell not!! :) I used some black textured cardstock from SU! along with Boo to You patterned paper and die cuts from MME.


I created the sentiment in word and cut it out using another nestie. I distressed it using Frayed Burlap DI.

I would like to enter this card into these challenges:
× City Crafter - Do-ya-Doodle
× Deep Ocean Challenge - #5 Sea
× Digital Tuesday - I Love The Sea

Supplies:
Cardstock: SU! Black Textured 
Patterned Paper: MME - Boo To You + Die Cuts
Stamps/Digi: Tickled Pink Stamps Digi - Lil Pinkette - Pirate Patrick
Ink: DI - Frayed Burlap
Dies: Nesties - Labels Ten, Fancy Tags
Embellishments: The Ribbon Girl - 9mm organza spot PARROT GREEN
Colour: Copics: Skin E00, 11 ProMarkers: Hat, Boots and Swag Cool Grey 1, 3, 5, Buttercup, Tulip Yellow, Gold Trousers Blue Pearl, Cornflower, China Blue Waistcoat and Bandana Meadow Green, Apple Shirt Ivory Belt and Skull Poppy, Crimson
Misc: Sakura Gelly Roll - Star Dust

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow lou this rocks, such an awesome design, great colour work too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lou, this is gorgeous, love the cute image and fab design. Happy Birthday hun, hope you are having a wonderful day and getting spoilt rotten. Big Birthday Hugs.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 21st Lou! Bit late telling us all now aint ya? Hope you having a fab day anyway! Great cards by the way! Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Congratulations & I hope you've had a lovely day - I've just had my 51st!! I love your colouring of his pantaloons & the all round soft effect of the ProMarkers. Those golden bootstraps pick up the yellow stripes of the inside panel nicely too & I like the way you've accentuated all the stripiness on the image with your patterned papers.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fun shape of this easel card... that cutie Pirate looks totally spooktacular! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card lou.love the shape of your easel and the image is brilliant.love the fab sentiment and skulls :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Lou, another brilliant card! I do love that Labels Ten as an easel card! Pirate Patrick is too cute and I love the poison bottle & skull you added! Adorable! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan
    PS Did you say it was your 21st birthday?! Well, Happy Birthday to you! Hope your day was fabulous & you got lots of crafty goodies!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews