About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 1 June 2012

It's Jasmine

Can you even believe it's JUNE.. already?! This year is totally flying past. It's funny - that thing we call time. We look upon our day to day lives like they are unchanging and they drag on, we cannot wait for the weekend to come around - wishing time away.. but then.. you look back and BAM!! freakin' MONTHS have passed you by. Funny.

So enough of all of that.. I've got some serious business to attend to. It's with a heavy heart that I write this.. it's gonna be my last post as a LLLC DT Member. Boooo!! I know, I know. My term was up, and I thought.. you know.. being the kind person I am.. *big grin* that I'd offer my DT place up to some other lucky crafter! I need to move out and beyond in terms of my own personal crafting and my crafting time.. I hope you can all understand that.

So the theme this week has been

INSPIRED BY A FAIRY TALE OR DISNEY STORY

So.. I made a tag.. which I hope doesn't really need any introductions into which DISNEY story I picked..



Now I ain't gonna lie.. Aladdin wasn't like my all time favourite - but HEY! Genie Marci is CA-YOOT.. and LLLC hasn't given us any lions yet! :)

Skin - Blush, Soft Peach, Rose Peach, Baby Pink
Hair - Cool Grey 3, 4, 5, Black
Reds - Firebrick, Rosewood, Burnt Umber, Warm Grey 5
Greens - Fresh Meadow, Marsh Green, Olive Green
Blues - Pastel Blue, Duck Egg, Turquoise
Gold - Mustard, Sunflower, Gold

Whipped up a few new colour combos in there - loving that red, and for once it matches perfectly with my patterned papers! LOL. I've made a note in my little combos book! ;) 

I've used some delicious papers from Bo Bunny Serenity 6x6 paper pad - which was part of my OH so AWESOME DT package from Irina - that lady really knows how to make a girl happy!! *big grin* */LOVEx\* I've backed my kraft tag with that gorgeous polka dot pattern, punched some circles and a scalloped border, added some lace and boom - job done! I was gonna add a sentiment 'Make a wish' - but there wasn't enough room on the tag, or more like I couldn't make it small enough to work. Never mind.. you guys all know how to work a genie lamp - right? Heehee.

Okay, so. Over & OUT! Before I start waffling more and getting all sad about it. Rest assured that this is not the last LLLC creation you'll be seeing from me! HELL NO! I l-o-v-e these little characters! 

Head over to the LLLC Blog NOW and see what the rest of Team Friday have rustled up for ya! It's all very fanciful!!

5 comments:

  1. Lou this is gorgeous! absolutely LOVE her. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Love the colors and the little bits of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Lou I love it!!! she is fab!!! and good on you for sharing your DT place!! lol!!!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lou.she is really cute and i love your fabulous bold colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Lou! I absolutely love your colouring of her and the details are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews