About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 30 June 2012

My Favourite Things #June

So I thought I'd round off the month with a little favourites post. Probably to sum up the products I've used the most this month. Stuffs I love.. stuffs I don't love so much (which is hardly gonna be the case..) and share my opinions with you guys. :)

First up, you should already KNOW it's gonna be SU! In Colour 2010-2012 cardstock which I've been using for many of my cardbases as well as accent pieces and the like. I've been steering away from Kraft lately, not because I'm not still madly in love.. just because.. having a bright coloured card base seems to make those summer/ brighter projects POP more. KWIM?


What else do we have? Ohh!! How could I forget?

Lawn Fawn - Harold's ABC's. I've used these babies on almost EVERY card I've made which required a custom sentiment. Damn they're cute. So easy to use and so.. did I say they were cute? They're so cute! I know over the past month I've shared projects which I made a while back, before my little Lawn Fawn set came on the scene.. but trust me - you'll be seeing waaaay more of this set on up and coming projects here at Cartolinas! :) Hope you don't get sick of me, or them!

*Lawn Fawn HAROLD'S ABC'S Clear Stamps

I've been gravitating towards a few patterned paper pads over this past month, with a couple being My Minds Eye. So let's begin with some Lost and Found - Blush. I know it's an old collection, but I just love it. The mix of pinks and very light blues is just delicious. I love it so much infact, that I made a whole album with the damn thing! ;) Photos to follow in the coming weeks.

* My Mind's Eye - 6x6 Paper Pad - Lost & Found - Blush 

I'm also in love with My Minds Eye - On The Bright Side Two. The most perfect thing for summer, and for those tricky male cards too. Perfect combo, don'tcha think? LOVE all of the woodgrains. Earthyness. Love. :)

* My Mind's Eye - 6x6 Paper Pad - On The Bright Side Two 

Enough of the paper now, it's making me want to order more. Because I'm greedy like that. I have an addiction to paper which I openly admit too.. so instead I'm gonna share some of my favourite.. RIBBON!!

From the ONE & ONLY The Ribbon Girl. Let's see..

15mm Aqua No 78 Berisford Satin 
10mm Aqua Tiny Pom Pom Bobble Trim 
9mm Brown/White Spot Organza 

Mmm, brown and blue. My favourite. You gotta check out their shop it's growing all the time. Truth is, I could list the whole lot and it'd be my fave. 9 times outta 10, the ribbon and fibres and twine you see on my cards is from these two lovely ladies. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

So last, but not least.. THESE TWO companies.



No explaination needed!!

That's all from me. Enjoy browsing the links - I hope I've stimulated your crafting needs! LOL.



4 comments:

  1. So nice to hear from other paper pad addicts! he he! I have way more paper than I could ever use! Some of it I love soooo much, I won't use it! Ribbon is something I am not good at buying, I'm going to have to get some like the ones you listed here. Thanks for sharing your favs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lou love to see your favourite things of June...but I can not believe TGF is not on your list (!!).
    In my list TGF will be there..anyway I am looking for your bloghop july release TGF post..hope to see it later today.

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab list Lou! I love all of those things too (except I havent tried the SU cardstock).

    Hope you are having a fab weekend!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lou, I really like this idea for a post at the end of the month, I think its cool to see what people have been favouring during the month. Thanks for sharing. Will be back soon to check out your TGF post!! Hope you have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews