About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 6 June 2012

One image - Two cards.. and a POLLYCRAFT Update!

Halfway through the week aleady, how does it feel? I still can't wait till it's Friday! LOL. Today is a quick check in, to show you a couplea cards I made as part of a commission. BUT!! Before I get to that I want to fill you all in on the latest Pollycraft deets.

So, you guys know you still have a while to link your Pollycraft creations up to Paula's LINKY PARTY, right? If not head over to Paula's Blog now and join in!! You all know there is a closing down SALE happening right NOW over at the Pollycraft Shop don't you? If not click HERE to pick yourself a HEAP load of images up for BARGAIN prices! You can also pick up Paula's farewell freebie by visiting THIS POST over at her blog!! Be sure to give her a huge thankyou and massive, sloppy, cyber hugs - it's the least this amazing, kind and funny lady deserves after all she's given!!

The cute little house is from DigiStamp Boutique - New Home collection. I bought it ages ago, when one of my school friends moved into her own flat, and I haven't used it since. I'd love to live in a neighbour hood with houses that looked like that, all mismatched and different! :)

 

This first card has been pieced together on an embossed Kraft cardbase using papers from Kaisercraft Homemade collection which is easily a few years old now, but I still love the combo. I've added some Pumpkin Pie 1/8" taffeta ribbon from SU! around the main image portion of my card and doodled.


My second card uses the same image printed at the same size, although this time I've coloured it up to match my papers from Fancy Pants - It's the Little Things collection. This time round I've added some Pretty in Pink ribbon from SU! and doodled in the same coloured marker.

Thanks for stopping by today! :) 

4 comments:

  1. I love these Lou! It is great to see how you can adapt the same image to two completely different looks. It works so well! As always I am jealous of your layouts...they are always so unique and fabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Lou this is just beautiful hun, its so pretty. Those little houses are so cute
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! So alike, yet so different! Got to say I'm liking the pink on the second one, awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous cards lou.really perfect image for a new home card and i love your designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews