About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 21 June 2011

SOS! Challenge - #5 Tools of the Trade

This week over at SOS! Challenges we have a super fun challenge for you.. the clue is in the name..

"Tools of the Trade"

We want to see you revive those tools that haven't seen the light of day for a while. Or those tools you've bought and just don't really fancy.. you know the type I mean ;) It could be something as big as a Cricut or as small as an embossing folder.

I have a load of tools I use within my crafting, right from the tools used on almost every card.. WRMK Corner Chomper, Cuttlebug - to those that I really should use more.. MM Slice, Imaginisce i-Top.


On this card I have used the last two, both my Making Memories Slice with a Fa La La design card and my Imaginisce i-Top with some Christmas themed paper from American Crafts. I have been on a total Christmas card making kick lately, what with the new Sassy release. But I wanted to attempt to make a Christmas card which would be easy to replicate - this couldn't get much easier, right?! LOL!

I can't wait to see your creations over at the SOS! blog, be sure to dig out those long lost tools.

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day. xo Lou.

7 comments:

  1. This is a great holiday card! I'm not familiar with the MM Slice, but love what you did here with it! I loved reading your crafty resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super doodled edging - I'm beginning to think that Mr Janome's demise might have started something there.........
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! great card Lou. I have the fa la la card, but it has'nt seen the light of day although it was a must have at the time.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I have this same cartridge & need to make something with it! Love the swirl brad too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Christmas card and so easy to use up a variety of one-of embellishments for this design too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fab card - and perfect for mass-production Lou. I have neither of those tools, in fact I don't have many tools at all really. But will checkout the challenge and see what i can do
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews