About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 18 June 2011

The Stamping Bazaar.. ::Bikkie::

Good morning!! I have your daily dose of TSB goodness for ya, in the form of sweetie Bikkie the Platypus, as always, available from TSB Store.


You know the real, I've coloured him using PM's and fussy cut him out. I've designed my card atop a Naturals Ivory cardbase from SU! using some patterned papers from MME and coordinating cardstock.


I have paper pieced the peak of his cap with the same patterned paper.

I have tied some brown bakers twine around the bottom portion of the card and stamped a Whimsy Stamps postage sentiment stamp in Soft Suede ink. I have then coloured the flower using PM's as a little something extra.

I would like to enter this card into these challenges:
× Alphabet Challenge - "G" is for Get Well ~ I hope my sentiment counts *blush*

Be sure to stop by in a few hours for the start of the Simply Sassy Blog Hop!! I cannot WAIT!

1 comment:

  1. fabulous card lou.am loving the cute platypus and your papers and twine are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews