About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Good Luck in France

It's time for another daily dose of inspiration from me over at My Mum's Craft Shop.

I have decided to share a card I made for a friend to give to her friend before she left to move to France. Big, huh? Exciting news. I reckon good luck is definitely needed in such a situation. 

So as you may have noticed the whole card is themed red, white and blue. I used waaay old My Minds Eye papers and then brought them bang up to date with some My Favorite Things - Sweet Roses stamps.

I added scalloped borders to either side of that delightful woodgrain patterned paper using my Tonic Edger 2 punch, which is still my most favourite thing ever!!


I've added some Ivory Hobby House pearls to the centre of the flowers, and BOOM! The job's a good-n! xx 

1 comment:

  1. so stunning and classy lou.i love your fabulous design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews