About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 11 October 2013

..it's just the beginning..

So at the beginning of the month I whipped up this little miniature beauty..


It was a commission from a lovely girl who was a couple of years above me in school. She came to pick it up last weekend and was over the moon with it! :)

I charged her £3.00 - it was hilarious. She thought I had mis-typed and was meant to have said £30.00. What a sausage.

I used a MFT die and a spellbinder die to create a double sided little keepsake.

I personalised it with some alpha stamps from Lawn Fawn, stamped in Brilliance Graphite Black ink. LOVE that ink!! 

Thanks for stopping by today. xo

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet keepsake!! It's nice to know that someone places such a high value on your work... !! Well done on that!! :) :) :) I'm glad you didn't make her pay the 30... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Lou, this is so gorgeous. Not surprised she loved it. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lou.a really fab keepsake :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews