About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Halloween at MMCS

Good moooooorning!!

Well there isn't much of October left, is there?! It'll soon be the end of the month, and before we know it, Halloween will be upon us!

For something a little different I thought I'd create a gift bag this week for inspiration over at My Mum's Craft Shop!!

I used a bunch of My Favorite Thing goodness and really loved how this miniature project turned out.


Here's a quick and concise list of the products used:

Super cute, and super quick!! 

Thanks for stopping by. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews