About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 24 August 2014

23.08.14

Morning guys! It's a sad, sad day today. It's my last day off work, and the thought of my alarm ringing tomorrow morning is almost reducing me to tears. Never the less, I still have this entire Sunday to enjoy.

I was asked by a lady at work to create a wedding card for a couple who tied the knot yesterday. I can't say no to a pretty wedding card, plus she let me run with the colours and the design however I wanted, which is always fun.


I went with a popular (right now) colour of teal. I eventually got to use my Paperchase ribbon on a project. Yaaay!! I hand stamped their names and date using a Lawn Fawn alpha set in Versamagic and clear embossed it to give it a glossy look.

I added a whole bunch of Petal Lu goodness to the bottom left corner, along with buttons, sequins, and brands. As for the black textured panel, I embossed it using a gorgeous embossing folder which I just know I'll get getting a lot of use from. 

That's all I got for ya today! Keep me in your thoughts tomorrow on my first day back! I'll be sobbing inside! LOL! Thanks for stopping by. xo

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lou, love the fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous....I love your wedding cards, always loads of lovely wee details x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews