About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Birthday Wishes

Morning guys! :) It's time for some My Mum's Craft Shop inspiration for you all today, in the form of some My Favorite Things goodies!!

Short and sweet post, as this is scheduled and I wanna get my butt to bed! 


I used the new Birthday Chalkboard Greetings stamp set to create the sentiment for the front of the card, which I stamped onto water colour paper I coloured with a wash of Distress Ink.

I then stamped and embossed some Sweet Roses and leaves and coloured those with some more Distress Inks before adding them to the bottom of the watercolour panel.

As a finishing touch, I added the watercolour panel to a slice of patterned paper from Echo Park We Are Family pack and added a bunch of Liquid Pearls in Onyx black around the outside.

I hope this encourages you to break out that collection of MFT I know you all have. Thanks for stopping by. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews