About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 1 August 2014

Go Be It

Morning guys! It's Friday, and it's the first of the month. Good things and positive thinking from here on out! ;) Let's see how long that little philosophy lasts.

A super condensed post from me this morning before I nip off to work for a canny little morning shift. Then I plan on heading to the Post Office with some parcels and spend the rest of the day tucked away at my craft desk with a jug of ice water, some biscuit spread and a whole load of wedding-y goodness. There's a lot of weddings happening this month.

I digress. I'm sure I stated back then that this was gonna be condensed.

It's time for a brand new challenge over at My Mum's Craft Shop today. Boss Lady wants to see our CLEAN AND SIMPLE cards.


I whipped up this card for the occasion using 
and the die from MFT - Vertical Greetings
I used a sheet of Echo Park patterned paper and roughed the edges up, before adhering everything together and added a button, some brads and some liquid pearls.

I kept this design pretty simple as I have a recipient in mind for it, and I don't think he'd appreciate the fuss. This card took me about 40 mins to complete, which is a massive achievement for me.. I usually spend a good day creating a card.

Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to check out the MMCS BLOG for more inspiration from the awesome DT girls for the challenge theme this week. I hope to see you joining in over there. Out. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews