About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 19 August 2014

It's SKETCH Time

Morning guys! :) I can't quite believe how quickly these fortnights are coming around.. but they're coming. Ahhh, it'll be wonderful winter and autumn before we know it! Yippeee..

Anywho, let's get down to what you came here for! My inspiration for you for this weeks challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers.

This week our lovely Lou has created a sketch for us all to play with!!


Here's my take on it.



I coloured her up to be in a little black dress with some bright pink accessories. I used some papers from My Minds Eye and added a lot of black, with my matting and ribbon.

An unusual combo for me with all of the pink, but I really like how it turned out. 

Be sure to stop by the Passion for ProMarkers blog and join in with the awesome sketch this week. Thanks for stopping by. xo

2 comments:

  1. I so love this! its just fabulous dahlink!! ( trying to write posh is hard work!!!)
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brill card, Lou! Love the colours and the fuschia pink!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews