About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Bunnies

Hey Quixotic-ers!! How has your week been so far?! Half way to the weekend.. I know I cannot wait. Have had very arduous shifts at work and I'm just drained!! 

I'm having a little Copic issue at the moment *rolls eyes* it's the first time I've ever had them run out on me.. like properly.. with no back up.. and I feel so LOST. So for this post.. I had to turn to a little PAPER PIECING. Always run, right?

I used a new clear stamp set from TGF January release, some patterned paper from My Minds Eye and Memento Ink.. easy peasy. I really love how they turned out, and they were SUPER quick. If you wanted you could get a little production line going and get a load made in one go.


The starting point of these cards was The Greeting Farm - Clear Stamp Set Lucky Bunnies. How could you know love these guys?! I stamped them and the sentiments in Memento - Rich Cocoa
ink and paper pieced their bodies using some neutral paper and their ears and bellies using more colourful paper from the My Minds Eye - Rosy collection. This is brilliant for using up scraps, which is fab for a frugal crafter like me. I like to get good use out of everything!! LOL.

That's all from me today! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews