About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Looking so bashful..

Time for round TWO of FIVE over at Some Odd Girl. This new Valentine's Day release is gonna take the world by storm, me thinks. Infact, no. Me knows. :)

You're probably thinking.. Kaylee.. bashful?! She is when she's..

COY KAYLEE


Check out those pink tips, right! Awesome hair! Pretty simply layout, I used scraps and stuff. :) Some brown gingham ribbon, goodness knows where that had been hiding but it's definitely getting snaffled up and kept in sight for use again SOON!! I punched a few brown hearts from the same cardstock as my card base and added a little blob of Cotton Candy Stickles in the corner of each. Yum.

Don't wanna waffle on too much, you know how it is! :) Head over to the Odd Blog now and see what other goodness the awesome ODDies have come up with using this cutie.

4 comments:

  1. Utterly gorgeous Lou your colouring is divine! She looks very mischievious to me lol! Hugs Susan xx

    PS I have candy if you are interested x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, your card is so sweet & lovely, Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty! You are rockin' the Some Odd Girl stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lou.she is gorgeous and i love her hair,your colours and papers are really lush hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews