About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Shoot me down..

Okay, Mae is bow and arrow-less, but it don't mean she can't stun you with her beautiful looks!! Time for Day Three of the Valentines Day reveals over at Some Odd Girl. Don't the ODDies rock?! Seriously. They never cease to amaze me.

I went with a more CAS (for me) look with this card. Only a few patterned papers, a slice of ribbon and a brad. I honestly don't think it needs much more.

Let me introduce ya too..

CUPID MAE

But you had already guessed that, right?! LOL!! As always I was a total cop out when it came to the wings and simply added some Diamond Stickles. Anyone got any hints or tips about colouring wings with alcohol markers to get them looking translucent-ish!?


I went along with some cloud stencilling with Pretty in Pink and Perfect Plum ink from SU! - I promise a tutorial is coming along for that VERY soon, I have been asked a heap about it. It's just finding the time to di it! :) You all know how it gets, right?

So that's about it from me today!! Did you see my first Quixotic post back after New Year? If you want a chuckle head on over HERE now. I show you some of my colouring attempts from just over a year ago. Embarrased.com But we all learn and grow!!

Mae, along with the rest of the V Day release are in the Some Odd Girl Shop right now. Don't forget, you still have until the 15th of January to enter the SOG DT Call!! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lou this is stunning! Love the sweet image.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lou.i love your colours and fantastic design and the image is really gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews