About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 11 May 2011

I've been Chibi'd

*slaps self on head* I cannot BELIEVE I forgot to write a post about this. In all my excitment to get my Chibi out there on the WWW I totally let this slip my mind.

So.. incase you haven't noticed.. I've been Chibi'd by the VERY talented Kristy Dalman.


All I done was shoot her a couplea emails with a photo of myself and a few personality traits, and whoosh.. there ya have it. Isn't she just the cutest? I think I like her more than my real self. Kristy nailed EVERYTHING!! The headphones, the hoodie, the eyelashes, the big fringe. Like WOW!!

Do you want to be Chibi'd? Check out the deets over on Kristy's blog HERE and shoot her an email!! You will NOT be disappointed!! While you're over at her blog check out her awesome stamp line and the other Chibi's she has drawn up for some lucky ladies. I wonder if she's had any requests from male crafters yet? *scratches chin*

Thanks for stopping by.. back to the books for revision *yawn*

xo Lou.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lou, I just love it, I can see why you do too. She's amazing!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooooooo cute!! :D Now we're Chibi-sisters! :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews