About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 24 September 2010

Fabulous Birthday

Hey all, hope you are keeping well. The weather here today is very wet and windy, just the way I like it (when I can stop in the house and do not have to go anywhere..) it can only mean one thing.. winter is definately on the way! :)

Anyway, one of my aunties has a birthday soon, so I thought I might make a birthday card which is more her style, as I have a fair few on hand, but not sure any of them suit her..


So here it is. I decided to keep it quite plain and straight forward, with a simple sentiment stamp portraying the message. Even though we are heading into winter over here in England, my aunty lives in Spain, hence the use of quite bright colours. This is another reason why I tried to keep the card quite flat, and hopefully the chipboard will hold steady the paper flower that lies on top. Hopefully it won't get too damaged in the post..

Supplies
Solid card stock: SU! Naturals Ivory
Patterned Paper: CP - Resortation
Stamp: Hero Arts - Birthday Sayings
Ink: Colourbox - Chestnut Roan
Chipboard Shape: Maya Road - Scallop Frames
Ribbon: Gisela Graham - 39545
Tools: WRMK - Corner Chomper; BG - Precision File Set; MM - Slice
Miscellaneous: Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber - Willow; White Gel Pen; Crystal Stickers - Pearls

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews