About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 23 February 2012

It's only LOLITA!!

Good afternoon. Hope you're well? Thanks for stopping by today - unfortunately this is the last post for challenges over at Tickled Pink Stamps. Sadly, they just haven't been going the way everyone had planned, so earlier this month, Kellie decided to call is quits. A sad day, I'm sure you'll agree. That doesn't mean it's the last you'll see of Tickled Pink Stamps around blog land though - ohh no!! :)

So for the last ever challenge we want to see you break out those..

LOLITAS

You heard right. :)

I decided to use Lil' Lolita - Lilith. She seemed kinda fitting for this post.


A really different card from me this time. Decided to go all CAS on ya! ;) Betcha didn't see that one coming. I used a lovely minature chevron stripe type deal from Crate Paper as the back drop with a slice of Basic Black cardstock from SU! down the centre. I coloured Lilith using Promarkers and kept all of the coloured quite muted, apart from the pops of red. 

I used some Cosmo Cricket alpha stickers to create a sentiment and attached the little tag to the card using some red bakers twine from The Ribbon Girl. That was about it. Oh, and the white doodling around the outside of the black cardstock as opposed to my usual brown.

Can I ask you to head over to the challenge blog now and see what the other amazing ladies have grouped together to inspire ya this week. We want you guys to help us make this the best challenge yet!!

I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:
Passion for ProMarkers - Black and White

Thank you for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful! Such a cute, sweet image, and wow! Love those colors, just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou, this is awesome! Love the CAS! It's so perfect for this forlorn Lolita! She is sad too that the challenges have come to an end! Love you color scheme - the red really does POP! Beautiful work! It's been a pleasure working with you and hope to see you around blogland! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! wow Lou, this is a stunning creation hun. Love the image and your amazing colouring. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so stunning lou.really love the cas design.really makes the image pop and shows off your fabulous colouring :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! Love the gorgeous design paper.

    HUgs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews