About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 20 May 2012

Good Hair Day

After the positive reaction I received last night about my SMASH* page for the SOG Fun Day Challenge which you can see HERE.. I thought I'd share another of my pages with you all. :)

Thank you for all of your kind comments! Each and everyone is truly appreciated. My boyfriend was watching me schedule a couplea posts last night and said.. "Lou, I really don't know how you can be bothered" I was like.. what do you mean? He meant the amount of stuff I type up, the editing I carry out on my photos before I upload them, all of the links I include in my posts and stuff.. Wanna know why I can be bothered?! Because I love to hear the feedback from you guys!! Makes it all worth while! :)

Smashing Sunday

So here we have a SMASH* page in my Green Eco book about GOOD HAIR DAYS! ;) Oh yeah. I know some of you girls will feel my pain. I usually only have good hair days when I have absolutely no where to go! Typical huh. On this very rare occasion I actually had somewhere to go AND I was having a good hair day. A result of overly positive thinking, I reckon! LOL.


The base of my page is on top of a slice of 6x6 Basic Grey Basics White paper. Helps to keep my journalling straight. I've used stamps and punches from SU! to decorate the page in blues and greens. I've added my own journalling and a few alpha stickers and stuff. I've recycled a little glassine bag that I get my twine in from The Ribbon Girl and used it as a pocket. I've added a Tim Holtz ticket, and a stamped image of Abbey from TGF which I neeeed colour colour. As I love her hair! :) I've also stamped the same image onto a little kraft tag from Papermania. I've threaded some green and blue bakers twine through the tag and attached using a Doodlebug brad. I've created a pocket on front of my pocket using a Starburst wrapper. It happened to be lying on my desk when I was making this page and thought it went with the whole colour scheme perfectly.

What else? Hmm.. a Sassafras button flower which I've been hoarding for ever. A Basic Grey brad with a little birdie on.. love. A green stick pin.. some Prima gems and pearls.. some liquid pearls.. Stickles.. an Echo Park banner sticker.. ohh and some washi tape. :) Lovely. All smashed in there! LOL.

That about wraps it up. It's all I've got for ya today. That cough I woke up with on Wesnesday, has, unsurprisingly, turned into a full blown cold. You don't even wanna know where I spend the majortity of my time last night! LMAO!! I don't do being ill very well at all. I'm like a dying duck!! 

So me thinks, as I'm actually on time with this.. I'll join in with the one and only Kellie Winnells SMASH*ing Sunday! :) I totally missed out on the 24 Hour SMASH* action over on FB this weekend. I'm useless. I know. :/ Maybe next time, huh?

Over and Out.

4 comments:

  1. ooooh love it Lou!!!
    sending you cyber chicken soup for the lergified cough too hun
    huge hugs Lou xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea for a page, it turned out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool Lou! Love ur blog! Its gr8 lookin at all fellow smasher blogs! Gotta love FB :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews