About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 18 December 2012

LLLC Valentine's Release

Guess who's back? Back again?
Only ME on the La La Land Crafts Team!! Yeeeehaaa! ;)

I'm hitting it off with a bang by sharing some projects from the brand new VALENTINES RELEASE! There are four new stamps and three new dies, and they're all available in the LLLC Store NOW! Ahhh you guys, each and every one of these cuties makes my heart melt, and I hope they do yours too!!


 

So who's up first?! It's gotta be MARCI!!

This is the gorgeous Sweet Friends Marci. She has been coloured using ProMarkers and FlexMarkers to match my papers from My Minds Eye and that gorgeous slice of Hambly print from my LLLC goodie bag! ;) Thankies, Irina!!

I've added a banner which I've die cut from vellum using the gorgeous new Hearts Banner Die and added some bling to the corners. Hmm, what else? I've added a couplea stripes of striped washi, some chit chat words from Tim Holtz and used the cut out hearts from the die and covered them with Christmas Stickles.


Her outfit and that little panda make me wanna die! I've stamped the sentiment onto a slice of Pure Poppy cardstock from SU! and laid it over the image just slighty. I added a pearl brad and a gemstone brad to either side.

Who's up next?! ;) 


This handsome little fella and his pooch is Best Friends Luka, who has also been coloured using the standard ProMarkers and FlexMarkers. I've used more Pure Poppy cardstock from SU! to match my My Minds Eye papers. This time the sentiment has been made into a flagged banner and I've used more of the same cardstock to die cut a border using the Heart Border Die and some embellishments using the Heart Treble Clef Die. :)

How's about that for ya? Head over to the La La Land Crafts Blog NOW to see what the other awesome ladies have came up with for ya to oogle over!! xo

2 comments:

  1. love them all. can't wait to get them and use them. I hope I can get them digi

    ReplyDelete
  2. both so gorgeous lou.love the super cute images and your designs are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews