About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Embossed Love

Morning guys, it's Wednesday again. That means it's time for me to showcase some My Mum's Craft Shop products using the new theme of..

'Something New'

I ordered a bunch of Paper Smooches from Kitty with their new release and almost screamed when I opened the envelope. They're gorgeous. I highly recommend you hop over to the Paper Smooches part of the shop and check them all out

This card is VERY clean and simple for me. Like, the. most. CAS. I'll. Ever. Get.

I used a textured white card base, some gorgeous navy blue cardstock from Papercuts and some Silver WOW embossing powder.



This would be perfect to give to a male for Valentine's. I know my boyfriend would appreciate a simple design like this more than something that was totally OTT with embellishments.

Thank you for stopping by today, I'll be back next Wednesday with an installment of MMCS goodies! xo

1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews