About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 16 January 2015

Wheat, Dears and Dimension

Good afternoon you wonderful lot. 

Happy Friday!!

I'm popping in to share an anniversary card I created last year. This was a very special request from a lovely regular of mine. She always gives me loads of details to work with and this time it was something along the lines of, wheat stalks, deers and nature. Here's what I came up with.


Yip, that's right. I even used up some of my beloved Petal Lu flowers. I added a bunch of flowers and 'foliage' in the form of die cut leaves. I cut the little deer using my silhouette and stamped some wheat stalks (which admittedly are difficult to see in the photo) onto the kraft background and the vellum piece behind the top oval.


I kept the focus on the sentiment by stamping it in rich black and adding a black matt around the panel, but there are still loads of little details to draw your eye around the piece.

I hope everyone who had something to do with this card really enjoyed it, I know I had a blast making it! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews