About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 1 June 2015

Coming up Roses

Gooood morning!!

Popping in with a quick post this morning!



I created this card using WPlus9 Coming Up Roses. It's a two step stamping set (say that three times fast!) and it's so, so easy to use.

I stamped the roses using a mixture of Memento ink and Versamagic chalk ink and I'm pretty happy with the colour combos I managed to achieve this time!

I added a stamped sentiment from MFT - More Essential Sentiments and die cut everything using MFT - Blueprints 24

I added a couple lilac brads and smooshed everything together.

Job done. Thank you for stopping by today! :) xx

1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews