About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 9 March 2012

Fabulous Friday at Tiddly Inks

TGIF!! Ahhh, it always takes it's time to come around doesn't it!? Got many plans for the weekend?! I'm just gonna go with the flow with any luck. I need a break from everythingggg right now. So tired.

Anywho, enough of all the doom and gloom I've got a pretty little girl here to cheer you up. Here's..

Wryn - Whatcha Doin'? from Tiddly Inks. Of course! ;)

 

I've coloured her with ProMarkers to match some yummy papers from My Minds Eye Mabel collection. I've die cut her using a circle nestie and layered her with a scalloped circle. I've stamped the sentiment from an Amy R set in Rich Cocoa ink. 

I haven't followed any particular theme or sketch or anything, just wanted to make a happy kinda card. :) Head over to Tiddly Inks to see what the other amazing teamies have come up with to inspire ya this Friday.

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this Lou, gorgeousness! gorgeous colours too. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lou.really gorgeous colours and design and i love the sweet wryn ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet Lou and I love how you used the patterned paper for the scalloped nestie portion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lou! I am totally in love with that velvet ribbon!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Lou this is gorgeous , love the image it is so sweet Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!! Lou I love your work girl!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute! Love the colours and the layout - and adore that hanging greeting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super adorable Lou! I love how you coloured Wryn!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews