About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 8 March 2012

Together Always

Morning guys, thanks for stopping by today. Scheduling this post on Wednesday night as I sit watching Apollo 18 - what a load!! HA! Need to get my ass to bed sharpish. At work all day today, then I plan on getting ahead with some Mother's Day orders tonight. Fingers crossed. Nothing ever goes to plan though, does it?!

So I thought I'd share a commissioned wedding card with ya. :) I had total free reign on this one so I tried to go with neutral colours and a splash of blue, simply because I couldn't help myself. Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, right? ;)


I used a mixture of Hero Arts, Papertrey Ink and Waltzingmouse stamps alongside some My Minds Eye paper, a LLB brad and some deliciousness from The Ribbon Girl!! 

Think I kinda like it! :)

That's it. Over and out.
Pop back tomorrow for some LLLC and Tiddly Inks treats.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Lou!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect wedding card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so stunning lou.reallt gorgeous and classy design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews