About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 3 April 2012

It's the new boy on the block - Jessie

Day Three of previews for the BRAND NEW Tickled Pink Stamps Pinkette release. How are you guys liking the new schoolies on the block so far?! I think there is something for everyone in this release! Next up is our boy!!

School Pinkette Jessie

Now first up, his name rocks my socks. I LOVE that name for a boy or a girl. Secondly, have you SEEN how swarve he's lookin'?! With his backpack and football at the ready?! Gaaahh!! What a cool guy. I've coloured him up using ProMarkers, fussy cut him out and adhered him to the card using dimensionals.


Have you guys got a certain sketch or layout that you ALWAYS go to when you're stumped for a starting point?! I have, and it's this one from Sketch Saturday.



I don't know what it is about it, it just always makes me wanna create!!

I've used some old papers from Pink Paislee and created a sentiment on word. I eventually got me a new colour cartridge, so there ya have it.

Hope you like this guy as much as me!! Take a look over at the TPS Blog to see what the other awesome Pinkette teamies have got for ya! Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the last preview before all of the images are released!

9 comments:

  1. He is brilliant Lou! I especially love the the card base and use of that sketch - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. morning sweetie, WOW this is stunning, loving the colours too huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Lou , great to see a boys card . well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is fun! What a great guy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the green color and how it just pops out of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous masculine card, Lou! Lovely image and gorgeous layout dear! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card lou.love the cool dude and fabulous colouring and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply fantastic!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews