About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Ginghams or Checks

Yoohooo people! :) It's Tuesday, and that meaaaaaaaaaaaans it's time for a new challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers! Can I get a *woop - woop*

Now you say *woop - woop* LOL!! Wanna know what the theme is this week.. 

GINGHAMS OR CHECKS

Set by our lovely Jane from Milliesmarvels. Head over to the Passion for ProMarkers blog to see what is up for grabs by the lucky winner! ;)

So.. I decided to go down the ginghams route, as I've got some delicious gingham ribbons from The Ribbon Girl! I've used kinda.. warm autumnal colours on this card.. pairing my image up with some More Mustard cardstock from SU!and Max and Whiskers papers from Basic Grey.

Meet Simply Anya from The Greeting Farm - she's been coloured with.. PMs and FMs of course! I made this card a while back.. because I've been trying my hardest to get ahead with DT work (not sure how well that is actually going..) so unfortunately I don't have the slice of paper I wrote my combos down on! Soweee!! I love that red hair though - isn't it yummy?!


So.. I've added a kinda glow around Anya and added some little dots to match the papers - kinda like my last PfP card. I've cut her out using my largest circle nestie. This card is pretty light on embellishments - it was being mailed so I didn't want to add any big WOC flowers or anything. I've used my Bow-Easy to create a cute little double bow which I've added down the bottom of the circle. Hmm.. some delicious orange kinda gemstone brad thingys from Papermania to the right of the cirle aaaaaaaaand.. some little banners from Whimsy which I've stamped in Soft Suede ink onto some more More Mustard cardstock and hand cut them out.

How cute is that paper from Basic Grey?! Gahhh!! Perfect for an animal lover! :) Look at the little tortoise!! Heehee.

So I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:
- Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - July Challenge: Animals

Head over to the Passion for ProMarkers blog NOW and check out what my other amazesauce teamies have come up with using either GINGHAMS or CHECKS!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Lou this is way too cute and I love it!!!! and I neeeeed those pennants and the stamp and...ooooh its all awesome!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning hair co,our there my friend :)
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get out of town, I love this!!! Super cute coloring, papers, and bow! (gotta figure out that darn double bow!) Super job LM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabbie card, Lou!! Loving the design and the gorgeous image!! Brill papers too, and great treatment of the sentiment stamps!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woop Woop! :D Loving that paper!! It is so amazingly cute :D Cute banners too and that image it too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and the paper is adoreable!
    Thanks for joining in over at TMC Challenge.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews