About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Tiddly Inks Fantasy Friends

Good morning guys! How behind am I?! Completely forgot I've even had a blog these past few weeks. Scheduled the neccessary posts and BOOM - there I go and fall off the bandwagon again.

I've really been trying my hardest to get ahead with DT work - and unfortunately this new release is the one thing that has suffered!! But I PROMISE that the freakin' uni unicorn will be getting coloured up ASAP!! Fingers crossed - sometime this week. I know it's an older image, but he is HANDSOME.

So.. you guys already know what I'm wittering on about.. dont'cha?! You have SEEN Christy's blog already and drooled over all of the newbies and the creations from the DT. YES?! If not.. lazy bones.. see THIS POST and get caught up with it all!!

I would love to have a project to show you, but truth is I'm pants.

I would also love to have had left some commenting love over the past few weeks, but I'm totally behind with that. Do you begrudge me being off this laptop when the UK has actually been having a summer this past week or so? *grins*

So.. HEAD OVER TO CHRISTYS BLOG and CHECK. IT. OUT!!
You won't be dissapointed by the new images or the DT projects - trust me!!

Lots of LOVE!
Wednesday. Half way through the week. Almost FRIDAY! Can I get a big SMILE?! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews