About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Bee Happy

This post didn't go live when it should have. Sorry.

Oh hell yeah. I'm actually ahead of schedule. So it's Tuesday and it's time for another challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers. This week the theme has been set by our lovely Jane. She wants to see you all HAPPY!!

BEE HAPPY

Heh. So cute. This can be interpreted any way you wish. I know yellow and grey is a massive trend at the moment, so why not try yellow and black? You could have a scene with little bees in the background, or you could have the bee.. be.. centre stage. Which is what I've chosen to do.

The lucky winner will receive a £10 voucher to spend over at Joanna Sheen.

 

So here is the last SMASH* page I made.. like two months ago. Ridiculous, I know. My poor SMASH* books are going so unloved right now, but for me it's all about CHRISTMAS right now! How about you?

So the cutie featured on this page, as I'm sure you all already know is the gorgeous Annabelle from Tiddly Inks. Happy Bee Day. She's been coloured up.. to look like a bumble bee ;) with my ProMarkers and FlexMarkers. I've added her to a SMASH* page about my fear of bees and wasps. I got stung all. of. the. time when I was younger, and I will never forget the feeling. That buzzzz sound puts the fear of death in me and I'd run a mile! LOL. It's like an involuntary reaction - I can't just stand still and let it pass.. I totally freak out.

BUT. Annabelle in her adorable bumble suit is different. I luffs her.


Here is an 'artistic' shot - HAH! I love how her red hair turned out. I've added a little pocket by upcycling a soap packet. I know, I know. :/ 


Please head over to the Passion for ProMarkers blog and JOIN US. There is plenty of inspiration over there to inspire you to getting buzzing!! xo

3 comments:

  1. Awww, what a cutie!! Awesome Smash page!! Loving all the green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lou.love the recycled soap wrapper and the image is really sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou, this is stunning!!! You should be pleased with her hair colouring - it's awesome!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews