About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Hey, Young Man!!

Hey guys! It's Tuesday, and that can only mean one thing. It's time for another challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers, and today the challenge has been set by our very own Heidi - she wants to see those troublesome MALE CREATIONS that we know you guys can rock so well!!

FOR A MAN/ YOUTH


The lucky winner of this challenge will win a Collecters Set of ProMarkers courtesy of Letraset. Aren't we good to ya? ;) Get those entries in NOW. Here's some stuffs to inspire ya..

I've used an image from Some Odd Girl, this is Puppy Tobie and I LOVE his hoodie - don't you? I so need one of those as part of my winter threads this year. I've coloured him up with the usual ProMarkers and FlexMarkers to match my papers from Echo Park - This and That collection. LOVE those papers, so much so that I'm down to my last few sheets. ;)


I've added some yellow twill stripe ribbon from The Ribbon Girl and threaded a little olive button with some brown bakers twine to add some detail to the knot of that poofy bow. As for 'bling' which is always hard to include on a male card, I've sprinkled some Doodlebug brads here and there, in an odd number of course! The sentiment is from a Some Odd Girl Set, and I've stacked it up to fill in more of the white space around Tobie. Lastly, because none of my male cards would be complete without them, I've punched some stars using an SU! punch and some patterned papers from the same collection, which fills up that empty corner nicely.

I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:
 Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Challenge 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
The Hybrid Chick - 7 Things
I have 7 brads on my card.

Before I go I've got some links to share with ya!
Have you seen the MINI DT CALL SOME ODD GIRL are having right now?! Think you're ODD enough? Get yo' ass OVER there right now and see if it's the right job for you! ;)



Along the SOME ODD GIRL ROUTE - we've a new challenge up and running for the month of OCTOBER, stop by HERE to see the sketch we'd like you to follow.
Last but by no means least.. IT'S TIDDLY TUESDAY.
Christy has whipped up some adorable Christmas and Halloween images for you guys to go crazy with.. and ALERT.. as of right NOW there is a SALE ON!! Check out THIS POST to find all the info! Do NOT miss out.

That's about it from me today. I've got workies til half 1, then I'm baking some cakes for my darts match and hopefully I'll fit a nap inbetween somewhere. I am WORN OUT. 

Over and out. xo

7 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY love how you put this one together!! And of course your coloring it stunning!!! Way to rock the guy cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooo wow, just loving those zingy bright colours lou and he is just the cutest :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so awesome! Love your colouring and the design is fabulous!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. squeeeee... this is SO SO CUTE!! LOVE how you colored Tobie's hoodie.. so gorgeous!! that bow.. love... wish I could make pretty ones like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is AWESOME! I love love LOVE it! Fantastic card! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I love the stars, the photo corner, the doodles, the 7 brads, but mainly that awesome bow!!! Thanks so much for joining on the Card Caravan at the Hybrid Chick

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews