About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Happy Birthday to a Shopaholic

Third day. Third commission. Do you see a pattern forming here? Uh huh. I may be part of DT's, but I also work behind the scenes creating stuffs for 'customers' too. Customers in inverted commas, because it isn't really a business. It's just something I do to try and fund my craft addicition. I just forget to share these projects with you all sometimes! :P Heh.

So here is the fantastic Sarah Shopper from Kraftin' Kimmies Everyday Girls 2 collection. She was perfect for a recent order, so I couldn't wait to get her coloured up to match some papers from Echo Park Springtime collection. She has been coloured using the usual ProMarkers and FlexMarkers. I added some Warm Greys underneath her to look like a pavement and the standard blue glow around her. I trimmed out the image panel and added some stitching using a Melon Mambo marker from SU!


The pinks and purples in the Echo Park paper work so well. I love them. I've used up a load of the scraps by die cutting some flowers using a PTI die and adding them around the main image panel. The sentiments have been created using my alphabet stamps from Lawn Fawn. I've added a bunch of buttons threaded with pink natural twine and some Kaisercraft gemstones. Bosh.

Hope you likey. xo

5 comments:

  1. lou she is fantastic!! Love how you have her a little pavement...the colours and layering here are just perfect aswell :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lou.love your fab colours and fantastic image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable
    I havent heard from you in a while
    I hope you are getting the cute digital stamps that I have been sending! xxoo Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A scrummy card Lou, love the gorgeous image and papers.
    Fab colouring as always.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is fun!! I need a good shopping stamp, it is a past-time of mine! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews