About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 20 November 2012

I Love You. Always.

You guys all know what once in a while, although not as often as I'd probably like.. I get to work on a card with no image!! This time round I got an order from a man who wanted an anniversary card for his partner, who I know very well through my Cartolinas FB page. She is lovely and always orders from me. One of my regulars I guess. So he told me the colours he wanted included on the card, and let me run with the rest. Just how I like to roll.. or run. HAH!

So here is another card using my diminishing stash of my American Crafts I Do collection. Gaaah!! I've looked all over for another pack of this deliciousness and cannot find it. Anywhere. I am so sad! It's a gorgeous collection and perfect for those anniversary and wedding cards. Gender neutral and it also has some embossed papers. So pretty.

Uhh. Anyway. I've used Say It Loud from Waltzingmouse Stamps for my sentiment as my focal point and cut it out using a Labels 18 nestie. I've stamped 'always' in Pool Party, Sage Shadow and Old Olive ink from SU! and the 'i love you' in Brilliance Graphite Black ink.


I've used some yummy fabric from The Ribbon Girl to bring some texture to the card. I've created a double bow with my Bow-Easy using some gorgeous sage satin ribbon and added a length of olive crochet lace atop of my scallop border.

I've added a few flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts around the bow and a few hearts punched from some left over patterned paper with an SU! punch which I've added to a banner in the top right hand corner to fill in some of the blank space. 

Some groups of white liquid pearls here and there, an olive button threaded with black bakers twine on top of my bow, and it was job done! ;)

Hope you likey as much as the couple did. xo

3 comments:

  1. Great card!! I love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super gorgeous Lou! I love the colors, and that sentiment looks so awesome the way you stamped it up! Great work girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lou.really beautiful and stylish design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews