About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 19 April 2013

Birds or Butterflies LLLC

Time for some.. Friday inspiration from the ladies over at La-La Land Crafts! :)

This weeks theme has been Birds and/or Butterflies. I really wanted to create something with a birdie. More specifically.. a birdie die cut with my Slice machine. I had a couple of really cute owls in mind.. but behold.. I couldn't find my Slice charger. Mhm. Typical. So I went with the old faithful punch. A punch from Martha Steward.. to create some butterflies.


Here are some details:
Wheelbarrow Marci
Stitched Scallops Border Die
Lily of the Valley Die

ProMarkers and FlexMarkers
Skin - Ivory, Blush, Soft Peach, Rose Peach, Sunkissed Pink, Baby Pink
Hair - Firebrick, Rosewood, Walnut, Umber
Hat - Linen, Pastel Yellow, Mustard
Dungarees and Wellingtons - Pastel Beige, Soft Khaki, Khaki, Warm Grey 3
Shirt - Cool Aqua, Duck Egg, Oasis, Turquoise
Wheelbarrow - Warm Grey 1-5, Turquoise, Oasis
Flowers - Salmon Pink, Cocktail Pink, Carmine, Grass, Forest Green, Pine, Tea Rose, Warm Grey 2
Fence - Tan, Nutmeg, Walnut
Path - Sandstone, Cappuccino, Warm Grey 1, 2

Thank you for stopping by! xo

3 comments:

  1. this is so adorable, fantastic colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lou.gorgeous pretty colours and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant coloring and I love the bow and butterflies, they finish it off nicely.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews