About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Button it Up at Passion for ProMarkers

A fortnight since I posted on my blog. I'm getting a little ridiculous, am I not?! Yikes!!

Well after Monday nights stock take at work I was in no fit state to type up my post for Passion for ProMarkers. So here I am on Tuesday night, only a few hours late. You gonna let me off?!

It was my turn to pick a theme this week, and I went with

"BUTTON IT UP"

I want you to break out those buttons. I know you've got them, and if you're anything like me, you hoard them. Use them up. You'll feel better for it. I promise.. ;)

Here is the card I created using the gorgeous Wryn in the Fall from Tiddly Inks.

I've coloured her up in blacks, blues and a hint of lemon to match my papers from My Minds Eye. I created this card for my Mam for Mother's Day. She isn't a massive fan of pink and girly stuff, so I went with a more.. neutral card. She loves walking and she's always wrapped up in her coat and scarf, so this Wryn was perfect! :)


The sentiment is from a LOTV set which I have stamped onto some Bazzill Bling cardstock (although you can't tell from the photos) with some Brilliance Graphite Black ink. Crisp. ;)

As for the buttons, I've used them to create some movement across the card - kinda like a gust of wind which Wryn has been caught up in. Starting in the top right and crossing down over/under the image to the bottom left, containing the sentiment circle in the same line. I used a total of.. FIVE buttons on this card. Hell, for me, that's quite an achievement. Can ya beat me? I challenge ya! ;)

Head over to the Passion for ProMarkers blog for details on sponsors and prizes!! 

I'd like the enter this card into these challenges:
- PHC A Little Bit Crafty - Anything Goes
- Sparkle and Sprinkle - Use a digi
- Heart to Heart Challenges - Button Up

Thanks for stopping by! Off to schedule some blog posts before tea.. if all goes to plan! ;) xo

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous....Thanks for playing along with our first challenge over at A Little Bit Crafty and good luck.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lou.really love the cute wryn and your colours and details are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your colouring is simply amazing Lou. This is such a gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your colouring is simply amazing Lou. This is such a gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Lou! Great theme, love your colour combo and stunning colouring! Hugs,Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! Great image and colouring, love the layout and embellies.

    Thank you for joining us over at ALBC. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so beautiful Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful beautiful beautiful. Thanks for joining the Sparkle N Sprinkle Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful card, your colouring is amazing!

    Keeley x x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews