About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 29 November 2013

Christmas Notes

So, Christmas time. The run up to Christmas. All that.

IT'S NEARLY HERE!! I hope you've got your Christmas shopping sorted.. or mostly sorted.

I know I sure haven't. *cough* - I always run late! Hah!!

So, if you're like me.. you gotta get yourself a lotta lists written out, right?!

This notebook would be perfect!!


I used the adorable Cocoa Wishes Wryn from Tiddly Inks and coloured her up using my ProMarkers.

I used some older papers from a Authentique paper pack, some Thickers and some glittery snowflakes stickers which I've hoarded for forever.. not anymore. :)

Hope you likey! xo

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh, LOVE!!! Just woke up & saw this in my bloglovin summary & had to pop over so I didn't forget!!
    Looks awesome & fab idea!! :))

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews